- 2 pounds of Ground Beef
- 1 package of Spaghetti
- 24 Ounce Jar of Prego Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Brown Ground Beef on Saute’
- Pour in Sauce and mix well with ground beef
- Break Pasta in half and spread it out nicely on top of the sauce.
- Cover with water.
- Cook for 8 minutes on high
- Quick Release
Do everything above then sprinkle with cheese before serving
I don’t always drain the ground beef. I suspect that a little fat is probably makes you feel full sooner.
Today’s Word. Saiety
Satiety (Noun) – sa·ti·e·ty – The feeling or state of being sated.
Spaghetti in the Instant Pot.
I had stopped doing spaghetti in the Instant Pot. Last night, I had a request for baked spaghetti. I also had FOUR pounds of ground beef to cook. So tonight was the night.
I got home from the grocery and dumped the whole FOUR pounds of ground beef into the instant pot on Saute’. I thought I had covered this before. I couldn’t find my own link. So let’s add “search” to the web page updates.
So I Googled someone else’s spaghetti recipe.
This one from the Kitchn by Meghan Splawn
Lot of wisdom in there.
- So I split the ground beef in half,
- Poured a 24 ounce jar of Prego Roasted Herb and Garlic on top of it.
- Stirred the ground beef and sauce well.
- Broke the spaghetti in half. and layered it on top.
- Poured about 24 ounces of water on top
- Cooked it for 8 minutes in the instant pot.
- Quick Release
- Sprinkled six cheese Italian cheese on top for Mrs. I want baked spaghetti.
I might cook it for nine minutes or take more time layering in the noodles.