Our time in Omaha was drawing to a close. Jacob and I took a trip. We took several trips, all at once.
1. Lewis and Clark. We followed the Missouri River all the way to the confluence with the Yellowstone River in Montana.
2. We went to Glacier National Park
3. Lewis and Clark to Lolo Pass, Utah.
4. Yellowstone National Park – We did this over a couple of days. I think we used all the entry points.
5. Grand Teton National Park
6. Oregon Trail – We back tracked on the Oregon Trail and picked up some miles from our trip last year.
7. Rocky Mountain National Park